Manning Fulton attorneys have experience advising clients on a broad spectrum of international transactions. We have represented foreign businesses with operations in the U.S. as well as U.S. companies operating in foreign countries. For assistance in foreign jurisdictions, we have access to an affiliation of law firms with offices in approximately 100 countries and all U.S. states providing a full-range of services to clients worldwide. Among our services are:
- International mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other cross-border transactions
- Establishment of subsidiary entities both domestically and in foreign jurisdictions
- Counseling on corporate, commercial, licensing and contract issues
- Sales and distribution agreements
- Cross-border financing transactions
- International dispute resolutions
- Foreign investment in the U.S.
- International technology licensing arrangements
Our international clients range in size from early-stage technology companies to multi-national publicly-traded corporations. Our industry experience also covers a wide range of both traditional industries and technology-based companies. We are sensitive to cultural differences in dealing with foreign businesses, and we attempt to tailor the delivery of our services to the preferences of the client.