Personal Claims: Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Premises Liability
When you have suffered a loss or a painful injury, you are the only one who knows how much pain and disruption that accident caused. Your case depends on credibility.
Manning Fulton’s reputation for integrity, professionalism, and knowledge of insurance coverage adds credibility to our clients’ cases. Your credibility is a reflection of your representation, and vice versa.
Our clients appreciate that we are not “ambulance chasers.” We have wonderful clients over the years who have continued to provide word-of-mouth referrals. We are highly selective in the cases we accept. We also limit the number of personal claims cases we accept each year. Over the years, we have earned solid reputations for zealously representing our clients to obtain fair resolutions of their claims through settlements or verdicts.
Our extensive experience with insurance coverage issues helps us understand our clients’ cases from all sides. Again, this lends credibility to our clients’ cases.
Gail Leppla, who was a registered nurse for more than 20 years before she became a paralegal, is an integral part of Manning Fulton’s team, giving us insights into appropriate medical treatment and assisting with expert witnesses.
Our attorneys have extensive experience helping families and injured persons deal with serious injuries and wrongful death claims arising out of accidents such as car and motorcycle wrecks, altercations or fights, boating and pool accidents, slips and falls, dog bites, and defective products.
We have helped our clients with wrongful death cases and serious bodily injuries such as the following:
- Broken bones
- Chronic pain and nerve damage
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome “CRPS” / Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy “RSD”
- Crush injuries to legs, hands, and feet
- Dental (fractured jaw, TMJ, broken or loss of teeth)
- Depression and resulting mental and emotional issues
- Eye injuries (partial blindness, double vision, fractured orbital socket)
- Joint damage (hip, ACL, MCL, cartilage tears, rotator cuff, TMJ)
- Neck injuries (hangman’s fracture, compression fracture, whiplash)
- Perforations and puncture wounds
- Permanent injuries – loss of range of motion, blindness, hearing loss, scarring
- Persistent vegetative state / coma
- Scarring (facial and hand)
- Severed or dismembered feet, legs, fingers, thumbs
- Skull fractures
- Vertebrae fractures
- Traumatic Brain Injury “TBI” / closed head injuries
In addition to the bodily injury claims, we provide assistance with the recovery of appropriate damages for pain and suffering, life care plans, and for past and future lost income.
Overall, our approach is to focus on what matters to your case, so that you can focus on your family and getting better. We listen to our clients and provide clear strategy and advice in how to best achieve your goals.