Direct: (919) 510-9259
Fax: (919) 325-4601
3605 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 500
Raleigh, NC 27612
Alison R. Cayton is a member of Manning Fulton & Skinner, P.A. in Raleigh North Carolina. Her practice encompasses most every aspect of the commercial real estate transaction. She represents purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and sale of all types of commercial properties, from the contract negotiation stage through the closing. In doing so, she is counsel for borrowers in the accompanying loan transactions. Also, she serves as lender’s counsel for real estate loans made by the firm’s banking clients.
Her client base includes residential and commercial real property developers. A primary focus of her practice is on the creation of private land use controls in the form of restrictive covenants and related easements for residential and commercial subdivisions and the accompanying owners associations. Additionally she has established numerous condominiums - from traditional residential condominium projects and land condominiums to mixed use projects.
A Certified Specialist by the North Carolina State Bar in Real Property Law, Business, Commercial and Industrial Transactions, Alison holds Martindale-Hubbell's highest "AV" peer review rating. She has also been named among Business North Carolina magazine’s Legal Elite (2009-2014) in the area of Real Estate.
- University of North Carolina (JD/MRP, 1991)
- University of the South at Sewanee (B.A., cum laude, 1986)
Admitted to Practice
- State of North Carolina, 1991
- North Carolina State Bar Certified Specialist in Real Property Law Business, Commercial and Industrial Transactions
- Wake County Bar Association, Real Property Section
- North Carolina Bar Association, Real Property Section
- American Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women - Board of Directors (2010 & 2011), Member (2002 to present)
- Triangle Land Conservancy - Land and Stewardship Committee (1997-2000)
- White Memorial Presbyterian Church - Church School Teacher (1999-2001)
- Church School Coordinator (2001-2003), Church School Superintendent (2010-2011)
- Sustainer Member of the Junior League of Raleigh