Direct: (919) 510-9240
Fax: (919) 325-4628
3605 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 500
Raleigh, NC 27612
Jessica Vickers is a member of Manning Fulton’s litigation practice. She represents firm clients in a variety of commercial litigation matters and provides support to other members of the firm. Prior to joining the firm, Jessica served two years as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert B. Jones, Jr., United States Magistrate Judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Jessica is a graduate of Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law where she served as Chief Publications Editor of the Campbell Law Review (Volume 34) and as a member of the Campbell Law Mock Trial Team. While attending law school, she served as an intern for the Honorable Stephani Humrickhouse, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge and for the Honorable Ann Marie Calabria, N.C. Court of Appeals Judge.
Jessica received her undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Science in History and Economics.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.S. in History and Economics, cum laude, 2009)
Admitted to Practice
- State of North Carolina
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina
Community and Professional Activities
- Methodist Home for Children (Board Member 2015-2019)
- Wake County Bar Association [History Committee (Committee Member)]
History Committee, Member
- Bar Awards, Committee Chair
- Federal Bar Association – Eastern District of North Carolina (Secretary)