Direct: (919) 510-9245
Phone: (919) 787-8880
Fax: (919) 325-4614
3605 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 500
Raleigh, NC 27612
Nicole S. Loeffler joined Manning Fulton following law school graduation. After practicing complex commercial litigation for five years, primarily in federal court, Nicole shifted her focus to real estate transactions. Nicole quickly developed an outstanding reputation as a thorough and trusted adviser to a wide variety of real property owners.
Nicole’s practice focuses on assisting clients with commercial real estate transactions, including acquisition, development, financing, commercial leasing, and the preparation and negotiation of all forms of real estate and loan documentation. Nicole represents developers, landlords, tenants, lenders and investors in commercial real estate transactions.
Nicole has a unique ability to communicate effectively with both small tenants and representatives from large corporations. Her background in litigation allows her to focus on the key terms of the deal. Whether it is negotiating a lease, negotiating restrictive covenants, analyzing title matters, or finalizing an acquisition involving complex financing, Nicole has established her place in one of the leading real estate practices in North Carolina.
- University of North Carolina, J.D., 2000
- Robert D. Clark Honors College at the University of Oregonwith distinction, 1996BIarc
Admitted to Practice
- State of North Carolina, 2000
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, 2000
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, 2001
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, 2002
- Represents buyers and sellers with respect to real estate issues in mergers and acquisitions.
- Regularly negotiates office, industrial and retail leases for landlords and tenants, with a focus on data centers.
- Represents franchisors and franchisees in negotiations of leases.
- Represents commercial borrowers in real estate financing transactions, including borrowers with real property located across the nation.
- Serves as real estate counsel to middle market companies.
- Represented owner in negotiation of Solar Thermal Facility Site Lease Agreement and related Solar Thermal Purchase Agreement
- Represents owners/developers in connection with retail shopping centers located in North Carolina, with square footage ranging from 73,000 square feet to 200,000 square feet.
- Represents owner/developer in negotiation of site development in connection with approximately 40 acre retail development, including negotiating restrictive covenants, easement agreements and outparcel sales.
- Represents regional non-profit corporation negotiating conservation easements, assisting in the protection of more than 400 acres of land in the triangle area.
- Represented managed hosting company in connection with $140 million sale to a private equity company, and ongoing representation in connection with its offices and five data centers located on the east coast.
- American Bar Association, Real Property Section
- North Carolina Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Wake County Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
- Programs Committee (2010-2012), Chair (2012)
- Preservation North Carolina, Member (1998 - present)
- Triangle Land Conservancy, Member (2008 - present)
- Apex Chamber of Commerce, Member (2010 - present)
- Board of Directors (2011 - present), Vice President (2012-2013)
- Government Affairs Committee Chair (2012)
- Raleigh Chamber of Commerce (2009 - present)
- Chi Omega Alumni Association of Raleigh (2010 - present)
- Band Together
- Silent Auction Committee (2010 - present)
- Steering Committee (2011 - present)
- Dress for Success Suit Drive (2010, 2012)