Direct: (919) 510-9247
Fax: (919) 325-4609
3605 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 500
Raleigh, NC 27612
Will Morgan is a member of Manning Fulton’s government relations practice. Will represents clients before both the North Carolina General Assembly and the United States Congress, as well as state and federal agencies. He currently represents a broad range of clients that include Fortune 500 companies, national trade associations, non-profits, and small businesses. Will has experience with a wide range of topics including insurance, healthcare, pharmaceutical, transportation, energy, and environmental issues, and has expertise in the state appropriations process and in working with regulatory agencies.
Prior to joining Manning Fulton, Will worked as the Director of Government Relations for the North Carolina Chapter of The Nature Conservancy, where he represented the organization before the North Carolina General Assembly and the United State Congress.
Will earned a J.D. from the Wake Forest University School of Law where he served on the Moot Court Board. He received a B.A. in Political Science and Environmental Studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., 2007)
Admitted to Practice
- State of North Carolina, 2010
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Environmental, Energy, and Natural Resources Law Section
- Young Lawyers Division
- North Carolina Professional Lobbyists Association
- Wake County Bar Association