Dedicated, Respected and Results-Driven Government Relations Lawyers, Lobbyists and Advisors In Raleigh, North Carolina Who Promote and Defend Clients’ Interests At Every Level of Government
In the turbulent world of politics few things remain constant, but for more than 60 years, clients have trusted the steady hand of Manning Fulton’s government relations team to help them navigate all branches of government. Manning Fulton’s government relations practice was started by John B. McMillan, an attorney with nearly 50 years of experience who has been ranked one of the most influential lobbyists in North Carolina by the NC Center for Public Policy Research for the past 20 years.
In these times more than ever, clients need lobbyists who work well in a divided government. Our Government Relations team has fostered deep, meaningful relationships within both the executive and legislative branches among Democrats and Republicans, alike. Those relationships, along with our public policy experience and robust legal backgrounds, give us the tools to help our clients promote and defend their interests by successfully working with every level of local, state, and the federal government.
Our Government Relations team has experience and expertise across a wide variety of industries, including:
Our Government Relations team works closely with clients to develop a cohesive strategy designed to achieve their objectives.
Services provided by Manning Fulton attorneys in this practice include:
- Designing and executing legislative strategies
- Facilitating meetings with key elected officials
- Drafting of legislation and amendments
- Interfacing with the various administrative and regulatory agencies
- Preparing legislative or administrative testimony
- Preparation of fact sheets, white papers, and other written communications designed for policymakers
- Conducting legal and legislative research
- Monitoring legislative activities and reporting those activities to clients