Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Carolina Country Club
2500 Glenwood Avenue
11:30 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
On April 17, 2019, the Treasury Department finally released its second round of guidance regarding the requirements of a Qualified Opportunity Zone Fund, clearing up much of what had been holding investors and fund sponsors back.
Join Manning Fulton partners Bradley Wooldridge and Kevin Prakke as they share key takeaways from the newest Opportunity Zone regulations, and just what these regulations mean for investors and sponsors. Among the questions to be answered:
- What’s the timeline for safe harbors on the initial deployment of capital?
- What multi-asset or multi-project fund structures are permitted?
- How will partnership debt and refinancing of OZ projects be treated?
- How and when can investors exit projects or assets within an opportunity zone fund?
- How will promoted and carried interests in an OZ Fund be treated?