It’s always nice to win awards – and the lawyers at Manning Fulton have won lots of them.
But far more important to us is making sure we always deliver excellent service to our clients. That’s our main focus. The awards are icing on the cake.
Below are some of the honors we’ve earned from peers, publications and professional organizations over the years.
These accolades come as no surprise to our long-time clients who are familiar with the standards with which our founders – Howard Manning, Charles Fulton, and William Skinner – imbued the firm. What is most remembered about these lawyers is not the name or number of awards they received. Instead, it is that their clients benefited from their knowledge, expertise and vision that earned them such high praise.
We are continuing the proud legacy of our three founders. But while awards for superior legal expertise are greatly appreciated, they are no substitute for the recognition by our clients that our knowledge and skills are focused on their concerns.
At Manning Fulton, what matters most to our clients is what matters most to us. Serving them is the best award of all.
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers (ACREL)
- American College of Tax Counsel (ACTC)
- American College of Trust & Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- Benchmark Litigation
- Best Lawyers’ “Best Law Firms”
- Best Lawyers in America
- Business North Carolina “Legal Elite”
- Chambers & Partners USA
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (AV Ratings)
- North Carolina Lawyers’ Weekly “Leaders in the Law”
- North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)