Candidates are nominated strictly by industry peers and professionals
RALEIGH, N.C, (January 22, 2020) – Nineteen attorneys from Triangle-based Manning, Fulton & Skinner, P.A. have been recognized in the 2020 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers, including five attorneys who were named as “Rising Stars.”
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
The Manning Fulton attorneys recognized in the 2020 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers are:
- Stephen Byrd, Business
- Alison Cayton, Real Estate
- William Cherry III, Business Litigation
- Sandra Martin Clark, Estate & Probate
- William Gwyn Jr., Business/Corporate
- Deborah Hildebran-Bachofen, Estate & Probate
- Thomas Lyon, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Barry Mann, Real Estate
- Michael Medford, Business Litigation
- Samuel (“Ted”) Oliver Jr., Real Estate
- Kevin Prakke, Securities & Corp Finance
- Gerald Thornton, Estate & Probate
- Jennifer Weaver, Business/Corporate
- Judson Welborn, Business Litigation
The Manning Fulton attorneys recognized as 2020 “Rising Stars” are:
- J. Whitfield Gibson, Business Litigation
- John Hardin, Lobbying/Government Relations
- Ashley Nielsen, Franchise/Dealership
- Natalie Rice, Business Litigation
- Douglas Short, Real Estate
Only the top five percent of lawyers in North Carolina are named Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as “Rising Stars,” who must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 or fewer years.
About Manning Fulton
Manning Fulton was founded in 1955 by Howard Manning and Charles Fulton, and is one of the longest-lasting law partnerships in North Carolina. In its nearly seven decades faithfully serving the Triangle and Eastern North Carolina, Manning Fulton has grown with its clients and this remarkable state. Today, 40 attorneys, averaging more than 20 years’ experience in their respective fields, provide the full suite of legal services to businesses and individuals throughout North Carolina. The firm’s attorneys are uniquely committed to first-rate, accessible, no-nonsense expertise and the development of a lasting relationship with every client. Put simply, we focus on what matters.