As you launch your franchise program, you face a number of decisions that will shape your future success. Too often, start-up systems focus solely on franchise development without building a sustainable franchise foundation. Manning Fulton’s Franchising & Licensing Group has worked with numerous start-up systems in various industries—including restaurant, service, home improvement, retail, and health care—to launch successful franchise programs. The key to launching a successful franchise program is aligning your business with franchise counsel who understands the nuances of franchise law, devotes the time to truly understand your business, and has the experience to anticipate the future needs of growing and evolving franchise systems. Our franchise team has more than two decades of franchise experience, with professionals at all levels of experience to ensure our clients receive exceptional client service at competitive rates.
Our group’s years of experience and in-depth franchise knowledge, coupled with our passion in the field and commitment to learn and understand your business, results in the establishment of a sustainable franchise system that is positioned to grow and evolve for future years. As a start-up system, our team can assist you with:
- Planning and structuring your franchise business
- Preparing your franchise disclosure document (“FDD”), franchise agreement, and related agreements
- Complying with all state franchise registration requirements
- Protecting your brand identity
- Developing comprehensive system standards and policies to enforce those standards
- Building flexibility into your system to allow for system change and evolution
- Providing a comprehensive sales compliance program and other on-site training
We understand entrepreneurs’ and startups’ priorities, as well as the competitive landscape they face in the franchise industry. We make our clients’ goals our goals, and will provide creative and cost-effective solutions to any problems you might face in launching your franchise brand.