The attorneys in our Intellectual Property practice group assist our clients in prosecuting and protecting their intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and related confidential information. We advise our clients on overall intellectual property strategies that offer integrated protection for their valuable rights. Depending on the individual situation, this may include obtaining or registering these rights, entering into licenses or other transactions to secure the rights or enforcement in the court system or administrative agency as appropriate.
Services provided by Manning Fulton attorneys in this practice include:
- Advising clients and filing for protection of intellectual property rights through the use of the patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret laws.
- Advising clients on protection of intellectual property rights through the use of patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret laws
- Representing clients on enforcement of intellectual property rights against infringers and defending against claims of infringement.
- Negotiating the licensing of intellectual property rights on behalf of both licensors and licensees.
- Negotiating and structuring software and biotechnology development and distribution agreements for both domestic and international markets.
- Enforcing domestic and international licensing and joint venture agreements.
- Development and implementation of e-commerce strategies.
- Negotiating and structuring acquisitions and sales of intellectual property and related business operations.
- Advising on structuring, negotiation, and documentation of financing transactions where intellectual property is a material asset