Manning Fulton attorneys have a tremendous depth of experience in advising clients on a broad spectrum of international transactions. We have represented foreign businesses with operations in the United States, as well as U.S. companies operating in foreign countries. For assistance in foreign jurisdictions, we have access to an affiliation of law firms with offices in approximately 100 countries and all U.S. states, which allows us to provide a full-range of services to clients worldwide. Services provided by Manning Fulton attorneys and our affiliates in this practice include:
- International mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other cross-border transactions
- Establishment of subsidiary entities both domestically and in foreign jurisdictions
- Counseling on corporate, commercial, licensing and contract issues
- Sales and distribution agreements
- Cross-border financing transactions
- International dispute resolutions
- Foreign investment in the U.S.
- International technology licensing arrangements
Our international clients range in size from early-stage technology companies to multi-national, publicly-traded corporations. Our industry experience also covers a wide range of both traditional industries and technology-based companies. We are highly sensitive to cultural differences in dealing with foreign businesses, and we work hard to tailor the delivery of our services to the preferences and goals of the client.